What is TOD?
Training On Demand
Think of a skill you need your people to master right now. It could be perfecting the listing presentation, nailing the negotiation process or mastering the price reduction. Perhaps your team isn’t generating sufficient leads to keep the pipeline flowing or are struggling in the buyer management department. Maybe it’s something very specific like trust accounting, a leadership issue or time management.
Whatever your pain points, we can now custom design and produce the training you need, in a format that suits you and with the elements that fit your brand, your location and your people – ON DEMAND.
‘On demand’ means it is real time training at your fingertips. This ensures each customised training session is current, relevant and serves your needs now. No two agencies have the exact same needs at precisely the same time. Produced by Real Estate Academy, TOD is professional, customised, digital training on demand that can be updated as required and will live on in the business forever.
No more waiting for a course that aligns with your current skill gaps. Time is money. You need those issues addressed now. For the very first time in real estate history, that’s now possible.
This training combines more than one medium, such as video, audio, animation, text and visuals in a seamless digital format. Given that individuals learn in different ways (some visually, others aurally or by reading) the use of multiple media in training encourages optimal participant engagement and learning retention.
How Does It Work?
The 10 steps to creating your custom built TOD.
- TOD Request - Outline your immediate training objectives for each session in an email or phone call to our team. This is your brief for the training you require right now for your organisation.
- Engage - In a one-on-one phone session to discuss your specific training objectives for the program and drill down to the key points you need to be addressed.
- Customised Creative Development - This is the magic of TOD. From here we determine what approach and media are required. Do we have it? Do we not? What famous agents should we include? What documents do we need to showcase?
- Multimedia Production Personalised To You And Your Office - Lee and our team will record the audio content for your training session in our state of the art, purpose-built communication and production studio (also known as ‘the Multimedia Bar’). This may include recorded interviews with others (including your high performers) and featured industry leaders sharing the secrets to their success. The session will be tailored to meet your specific objectives and the needs of your team for the coming month. Other components, such as video, text, animations, and visuals are added where appropriate, and your multimedia session is produced, edited and mastered to world-class perfection.
- Create Unique Digital Program - All the elements are loaded into your unique custom branded TOD book and hosted on your behalf. We build it and store it for you in your own TOD Books account. No need to pay fees for over complicated learning management systems. The completed session is presented to you as a single todbook link. The above process can be repeated monthly over the course of the year until you have your desired multimedia training sessions at your disposal and to add to your growing in-house training library.
- Send Tailor-Made Sharing & Learning - Your latest TOD is ready for release and sharing with your current and future team members, and also the perfect revisit for those who come off track.
- Review & Action - Once everyone has studied the content, hold a team meeting to discuss and collaborate and action the key moments that have been gained from your digital knowledge base.
- Hand-picked Improvements & Additions - Did we miss something in the build and yes it should be added to your forever live todbook link.
- Results & Actions - Share the results as momentum is gained from the early adopters and also make this the HR tool for non believers in progress. Point out the action & non action takers.
- The Future Library - Use the power of TOD to train others, make it harder to join you by having pre-onboarding courses at no expense to the company, to be completed before recruits start working in the business, This allows you to test commitment and learning ability. Did they complete the course in 2 days or 2 weeks? Did they submit any key learnings, Are they excited and committed or did we possibly miss something in the interview process and immediate action is required.
Benefits over Traditional Live Training Sessions
- Customised training on demand. Tell us your greatest pain points right now and we will produce the training to address and solve it when you need it most.
- Build up a library of digital training sessions that will live on in the business.
- Each session can be revisited as many times as required for optimal consolidation.
- It solves the problem of lost knowledge when one of your best people leaves.
- It makes your business more salable due to the accumulation of valuable knowledge, captured and stored in your own Learning Management System.
- It’s instantly actionable. That’s the beauty of delivering training in real time. If you teach it when it’s needed, you can ensure it is mastered and actioned before moving on to the next training session.
- It removes the pain from the onboarding process. You can tap into your growing library of training assets to teach new recruits on the job. And because the training is aligned with everything we do at Real Estate Academy, your new starter will gain so much more from attending The Complete Salesperson Course as they will be familiar with the terminology and the concepts before they attend.
- Saves money. No need to hire a venue and pay for speakers etc., not to mention lost time on the job. Your team will gain access to high caliber speakers, including international contributors, via video or audio, for a fraction of the cost.
- Selected staff can be featured in the training enhancing buy-in and generating pride.
- Multimedia training caters to all learning preferences because it features a blend of visual, audio and text communication styles. This ensures optimal knowledge retention.
- MP3 Audio Session - $500 per session (REA members only)
- 1 x custom multimedia training session - $3,300
- All others special productions to be determinded from recorded brief